What's new

Pre-Order The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
208027_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
View attachment 47199

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

the movie is rather boring and too long to keep the viewers attention and has an unusually poor music score by Maurice Jarre that does not assist the proceedings along in a positive manner . Not one i shall buy that is for sure and my apologies to anyone who rates the film differently.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Ha, no need to apologise (I'm not that keen on some of the finest films ever made), you just needed to start your post with - I think that...

Last edited:

Ernest

Supporting Actor
It is a strange kind of a western like McCabe and Mrs Miller, McKennas Gold, Missouri Breaks, strange in a good way. Will order when available to order on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks