What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The Legend of Zorro receives a 4K upgrade from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, but unlike its predecessor, this is a digital-only release.

The Legend of Zorro (2005)

Released: 28 Oct 2005
Rated: PG
Runtime: 129 min

Director: Martin Campbell
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Thriller, Western

Cast: Alberto Reyes, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Gustavo Sánchez Parra, Adrian Alonso
Writer(s): Roberto Orci (screenplay), Alex Kurtzman (screenplay), Roberto Orci (story), Alex Kurtzman (story), Ted Elliott (story), Terry Rossio (story), Johnston McCulley (character)

Plot: Despite trying to keep his swashbuckling to a minimum, a threat to California's pending statehood causes the adventure-loving Don Alejandro de la Vega and his wife, Elena, to take action.

IMDB rating: 5.9
MetaScore:...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Sadly, this is one of those sequels I like to pretend never happened. The first one left so much room for continuing the adventures of these characters, but this squandered that potential. I was bored watching it, and that never happens with the original. Oh well.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Sadly, this is one of those sequels I like to pretend never happened. The first one left so much room for continuing the adventures of these characters, but this squandered that potential. I was bored watching it, and that never happens with the original. Oh well.
I feel much the same way regarding A Good Day to Die Hard - I prefer to deny that it even exists.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I liked the movie but I agree it wasn’t as good as the first one.

thanks for the review added it to my wish list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks