What's new

The Legend Of Boggy Creek Coming to Blu-Ray in 2019! (1 Viewer)

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow, this brings back memories, and hopefully not the nightmares I experienced as a kid watching this on tv.

I'm in, pre-ordered.

How can I not support this after reading the Texarkana article that Dave Meredith linked to? The daughter of Charles Pierce did it right, working with the George Eastman Museum to get it properly restored. I feel compelled to support that activity.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I just got an email from Pam Pierce that my copy is being shipped out today. Had a little problem as my PayPal account email/name was different from the email/name that I ordered it, but all is good and it is on my way. :thumbsup:

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
Love this movie. Saw it as a child with my dad. It was terrifying. It has so much of the feel of THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN and I know it was produced by the same people. It was also filmed near there.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Anyone watched the Amazon series? I've seen it listed, but have not watched any of it.

Gromilini

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Logan
I'm anxiously awaiting my copy--should get here any day now. Curious to know if anyone here has received a copy, and your impressions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
absplumbing
Recent bookmarks