What's new

The latest annoying toy from Japan *shudder* (1 Viewer)

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Hmmm.... now would be a perfect opportunity for someone to create a "steamroller smilie" gif.

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
Aaaargh!

I posted this on another message board and someone's daughter found the little puppet irresistably cute. I really hope this doesn't invade our country. I really, really don't.

Wasn't Pokemon and Hello Kitty bad enough? *hides under bed*

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
If you think people collecting that stuff is crazy, wait until you see some of the HTF members' DVD collections. :D

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
with so many brilliant minds in japan, i wish the ones who work on these silly projects would do more meaningful things with their brainpower. (like maybe a robot doll that takes a dump too?)

CJ

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Looks like Astro-Boy mated with a Monchichi if you ask me.

I think Bandai should make something better to sell in america. Think "Aibo" with a flamethrower.:D

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Depending on how well they're programmed, it'd be an interesting experiment to see how good a parent you'd be (or to get a second chance if you've already screwed it up).;)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
If you think people collecting that stuff is crazy, wait until you see some of the HTF members' DVD collections
At least we don't take our DVDs on vacation & post pictures of them on the web.

Oh, wait a minute...

:b

(Apologies to RAF & Peter Yee. That's me on the right. From the 2001 HTF National Meet & the final Dave's Studio Day)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks