What's new

The last season of Friends (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Looks like this will definitely be that last season for Friends.
http://www.canoe.ca/TelevisionFriend...iends-can.html
------------------

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Good to see the show that jumped ship 3 years is finally getting cancelled.
Brent L

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Now what will NBC do now to get those ratings that Friends were getting? :)
Thank god Friends is getting cancelled, I stopped watching it two years ago as it jumped the shark then.
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Friends is not being cancelled. The show is coming to an end. I'll miss it, but I think it's time.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
I'm with you Larry. Sad to see it go but it's run its course. The Chandler and Monica romance spiced things up for a while but it's clear that there's no new ground to break.
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I have faith that this final season will be a good one. They know it will be the last one and by all accounts Mathew Perry is healthy. I think David Schwimmer really shined last year and has great potential with the Rachel prgnancy arc this season.
I don't think Joey and Phoebe will get together, despite what Lisa Kudrow once said. I think it would be too convienant.
Three weeks til the new episode.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Robert Monzo

Agent
While likely the final season, it does look like it could be a very good one. I believe that this season will belong to Ross and Rachel. They started it all. Their characters and their fans deserve this. I don't buy this jump the shark nonsense. While the show has definately had its ups and downs, it has been one of the best shows on television the last seven years. The fact that the series has never won an Emmy for best comedy is an absolute disgrace. Thursday's will never be the same.
Robert

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Same here chad, i just started watching Friends this year, so alot of the episodes are still pretty fresh to me, and still funny.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks