What's new

The Last Jedi on Blue Ray (1 Viewer)

Foxman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russ
What is the deal with the Last Jedi on blue ray, I cannot find it anywhere except on Amazon streaming. Was it not released separately from the uber all in one package? In fact, nobody has Solo either, but at least that can be viewed on Netflix. Any thoughts? If someone wants to part with a copy, I might be interested, prefer a 4K version but beggars can't be choosers.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I only have the original Blu-ray, so I can't speak to firsthand experience. But my understanding is that the new version in the box set includes the music-only isolated score track which was previously a digital exclusive on the disc, and the porgs featurette that used to be a Target exclusive is now there as well. Otherwise, there wouldn't seem to be much difference between the two releases. But the old one is definitely still available.

Also, because this is a Disney title, I wouldn't rely on Amazon for fast shipping nessescarily. Their feud with Disney is ongoing. I know they say there are some older titles in stock, but just to be safe I buy my Disney release from other retailers.

Foxman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russ
Thanks all, my original search appears to have been an epic fail, but they are available after all as the links show. Not sure how I missed it.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
The new reissue of last Jedi on 4k is not available outside of the box set yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks