The Last Chapter on CBC

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ChristopherS, Mar 4, 2002.

1. ChristopherS

ChristopherS Second Unit

I watched Part One of this mini series on CBC Sunday night. It is about a fictional outlaw biker gang, the Tripler 6's, expanding into Ontario. I found part one to be excellent with great acting, and a good story line. The lead character is played by Michael Ironside, and he is excellent. The supporting actors, whos names escape me, are all quite good. The series is filmed in widescreen and the sound is great. I have no idea if any of this story is based upon "reality" but living in Quebec where the biker wars have been going on for twenty years, sure made the Last Chapter interesting.

Once again CBC comes through with some great programming. I highly recommend this to anyone who has access to CBC. Part One was last night (I am sure CBC will rerun it this week) with Part Two and Three on the next two Sundays. A warning to senstive viewers; there is intense violence, nudity, swearing, etc. Much like the Sopranos.

Chris

2. Chris Medland

Chris Medland Auditioning

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of part one? Or does CBC plan on showing it again?

Thanks,

Chris