What's new

The King Of Queens Dvd Stopped Cold ?? (1 Viewer)

Cathy Suzan

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the eventual release of seasons 5 and up. It seemed that they were rollong with the releases, but has now stopped cold.

Tony Scello

Second Unit
I, and I suspect many others, are wondering the same thing. My wife and I are big fans of the show and have been wondering why there hasn't been a whisper about Season 5 after the first 4 seasons where released on a somewhat regular basis. I know that Sony (I think it's Sony) tends to be very quiet and unpredictable with it's release schedule so there is still hope. I find it hard to believe the studio is going to quit on this series after 4 seasons but we are heading toward a year in June since the last season set was released:frowning:

RoyM

Stunt Coordinator
As a fan (and collector) of the KOQ season sets, I've also been wondering about the long delay. Season Five is what I consider to be the last "must have" season of the series, so I certainly hope that it gets released. The remaining seasons I'm a bit more ambivalent about, as I feel the show started to tail off a bit in quality from Season Six onward.

Of course, the completist in me may still be quite tempted to pick up all eight (or nine) seasons eventually.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I liked season 4 the best it had episode 100, when Jerry Stiller's son played a part.

I love this series also. Its also great to see Lou Ferrigno acting again. He looks good.

Mack P.

Auditioning
I hope that tvshowsondvd.com can find out and ask Sony when KOQ Season 5 will be coming out.

Johnny S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
I am not really concerned at all. It's just a matter of the wait & with Sony that has potential to be quite long. (Remember the wait between Jeffersons S2-3? If I recall that was about 2 years.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks