What's new

The Kids Are Alright : Deluxe Edition vs. Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I just picked up the DVD "The Kids Are Alright" Deluxe Edition. What is the difference between the DE and the SE? WHick one is the better of the 2?

Seppo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Seppo
The Special Edition is the better one because it includes a second disc full of special features.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Thanks! After dealving more into the 2 editions I saw the SE was the better one. Thanks again. I appreciate the info!:emoji_thumbsup:

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Your telling me! I remember seeing it in the theater many moons ago. Will bring back many memories I'm sure. Thanks again!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I bought the deluxe edition when it was released and it felt like I had never seen the film before. Don't think it ever looked or sounded as good. The bonus disc is cool too, as is the packaging.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I found that out after I bought the 1 disc set.
I rented the 2nd Disc off Netflicks and remember not really thinking it was very good - not much there to be precise.
Still waiting for my Quadrophenia/Tommy discs.....a lovely way to get through Turkey Day by cranking the WHO!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Sorry -- I'm referring to the 2-disc edition, not the single disc edition. The 2-disc set is the special edition.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
They did give these DVDs confusing names - one's a "special edition" and the other's a "deluxe edition". Stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks