What's new

Pre-Order The Kaiser of California (1936) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81S2U5Mr+eL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Let me freely admit that I don't know this film at all!

whyme?

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael mcgee
I have been a fan of classic films of Germany and Austria before and during and after Hitler. I usually cut off the mid sixties,but , I've enjoyed the once made in the 70's and 80's, like the once produced by Fassbinder. Inspire of their mistakes I am a fan of Marika Rokk, Zara Leander, Johannes Heesters, Jenny Juggo ,Will Fritsc , Victor Stahl, Heinz Ruhman, Hans Albert, Gretha Wiesser , film maker Michael Cautner. Some of these performers were pacify anti Nazi, too afraid to do something about it. I'm glad that Kino Lorber has worked on regional copyrights to bring this film, Louis Trennker version of Black haired Sutter , to the U. S. on blu ray. Years ago I had suggested to Kino Lorber to take consideration to release on DVD the 1944 Agfa Colour musical The bat or Women makes better diplomats or the last German agfa color musical,women of my dreams, as well as Die Grosse Liebe Zara's next to last German film before she fled back to Sweden and had to start all over again cause every body in that country was mad at her, right before the second war ended,but, I'm glad that they are putting out this mild propaganda film in the U. S. The propaganda? we all know , in this version Sutter is portrayed as a German, instead of swiss. That it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks