What's new

The Jury (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
With hesitation, I watched it (mostly due to the Barry Levinson connection). I watched the first hour episide (not the second) and I think that will be the last for me. Great concept, but poor writing and even worse acting bring it way down. I like the idea of a whole new jury every episode, but I guess that's why the acting is so bad - 12 new actors to find every week. The case was totally uninteresting as well. Did anyone watch the second episode?

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Since its the same crew behind Homocide I was excited for the show's priemiere. However, after watchin the two episodes I'm a bit disappointed. Ending each episode with what actually happened is kind of weak, as if they're saying to the viewer, "Ah-hah! This is what really went down" when in truth no jury would ever know that. Plus, the score and opening theme are very heavy-handed and forgettable.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson

Actually, I was okay with that (and think I would have been even more disappointed if they didn't show it). It's not like the jury actually knows what really happens. It's just closure for the viewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks