What's new

The joy of bad reviews (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Just as an FYI Derek, the link to the Bad Boys II poster is busted, it goes to the Alex adn Emma one instead. Just need to change the 7 near the end to an 8 and it works fine.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
That must be a coding mistake at Movie Poop Shoot... I don't have the BAD BOYS II one on my personal site, yet.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Another site dedicated to bad reviews:
http://www.jabootu.com/reviews.htm
These take a long time to read, but they're worth the read. Very well-written and entertaining. (And place the mouse over the screenshots for some funny captions.)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I just checked the Filthy Critic's site to post a few of my favorite quotes by him. I was greeted by this message:

"The Filthy Critic is Still Dead
He was killed in a bicycle
collision late on August 7, 2003.

He died the way he lived--wobbling aimlessly in the slow lane."

I searched around the web a little, and found out Matt Weatherford, Filthy's creator, has retired the character, but he's still very much alive. He's decided to focus on screenwriting, hence Filthy's death. I don't know wether to wish him luck in his writing career, or curse his ass for making me believe Filthy had really died :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks