"The Jayne Mansfield Story" on 11/22 - Direct source question...

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Eric Huffstutler, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Eric Huffstutler

Eric Huffstutler Screenwriter

Eric Huffstutler
    GoodTimes was originally slated to release The Jayne Mansfield Story on January 25th but the company was bought prior. Now it is scheduled for release on November 22nd by a company called Digital Source Special Products in conjunction with Fremantle Entertainment.

How is the quality of these products compared to later GoodTimes releases?

Eric

2. Mark Pytel

Mark Pytel Second Unit

Mark Pytel
    I have no idea about the quality of their dvd's. If they are anything like goodtimes then they are in the middle. They had some really good dvd's and some really bad ones.
    I am just excited that this is finally getting released. My VHS of this is almost 25 years old, so anything is better. Hopefully this really will come out. It was supposed to be coming out for quite some time. Last check it was supposed to be back in July, but that was cancelled too. I will be content with any real release that has the complete tv movie. Hopefully we can get more tv movies in the future.
    -Mark

3. Eric Huffstutler

Eric Huffstutler Screenwriter

Eric Huffstutler
    This was rescheduled for December 13th and still no show and my Amazon order now says shipment after January 6th. What gives with this title? It was slated 2 times previously by different companies and then cancelled each time including by GoodTimes. With Koch it has now been delayed 2 times.