What's new

THE JAMIE KENNEDY EXPERIMENT, Hilarious!! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Did anyone else catch this side splittingly funny show last night? I tell you each one of those skethes had me rolling in the ailes!:laugh::laugh:
Especially the mock info-mercial for a new food maker that goes terribly wrong. It was a brilliant and inspired take on the absurdity of those shows and had me ROTFLMAO!:laugh: I'm still laughing as I type this!
I'm officially hooked on the show!:laugh:

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I set TiVo up to get it, gonna take a look before I go to sleep. glad to hear I have something to look forward to.

JQ

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
JKX was funny as hell. The first skit with Jamie as the wannabe rapper was funny as hell.

"Can I get a gin with juice?"

"See I can rap about anything. Nookie, nookie, I didn't play hookie from school."

The infomercial skit was also classic, especially when he started paying people $20 to praise the product. The third skit, imho, wasn't funny. Next week's episode looks like it'll be pretty funny (Jamie playing a geek on a dating game show).

Kevin Fox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
Gentlemen,
For those of us out of the loop...:)
What channel is airing this? And at what time? I've never heard of it.
Thanks.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
It's on the WB at 8 PM Sunday. Tonight was the first episode. There might be an encore showing sometime this week.

JQ

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I thought the entire show was hilarious. The best IMO was the infomercial but all 3 were hilarious. Just what i needed. Another show to watch

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I thought it was very funny. It was not as sadistic as Spy TV, and there is a performance aspect to it, since Jamie Kennedy appears as a character in each of his gags, which makes it more interesting for me than even its "granddaddy", Candid Camera.

Regards,

Kevin Fox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
Damn!

I was afraid of this. We have no WB or UPN station in my area, and DirecTV doesn't carry network feeds of them either.

Well, thanks anyway. I'm sorry I'll be missing it.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I was afraid of this. We have no WB or UPN station in my area, and DirecTV doesn't carry network feeds of them either.
My DirecTV just started carrying both about 2 weeks ago. Maybe they're working on it for your area.

Back to the topic, I didn't get a chance to see the show (didn't have much hope for it, honestly). Let us know of any encore showings.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
According to TIVO, there will be no encores anytime soon of the first episode of The Jamie Kennedy Experiment (JKX). The second episode (and all other episodes) will be on Sunday at 8pm.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
I was not a fan of Jamie Kennedy prior to this new show, thanks to the annoying character he played in Scream and Scream 2, but I really liked JKX--and I'm not someone who really likes any particular show on TV.
Kind of an Andy Kaufman-esque Candid Camera. Maybe not the most original show in the world, but it was entertaining. Looking forward to the next show, and hopefully this show will do well so we can see more episodes in the future.
:emoji_thumbsup:
-mwb-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks