What's new

The James Bond UK collection ?? (1 Viewer)

BrianEab

Auditioning
Where would be the best place where I can import this for the cheapest ???

Thanks in advance

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I'd warn you that the UK released of Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies and I believe one other are censored for both audio and visuals. Just a heads up on that...

Dan

James Reader

Screenwriter
And I belive MGM are in the process of recalling the set due to the inclusion of 'The Living Daylights' (or perhaps just running out of stock).
The set has disappeared from a number of UK based e-tailers over the past few days, and somebody has been told in-store that MVC is unable to order any more copies of the set.
Edit: I've been looking into the whole 'Living Daylights' situation and it would appear that the disc has not been recalled for legal reasons... simply that legal reasons (which have not been specified, but are strongly rumoured to be the Sam Neil screentest footage) are stopping MGM from manufacturing more discs.
This is the reason why the Disc was included in the R2 box set and not the 'Buy One Get One Free' promotion - virtually all of MGM's stock of discs went into the box set.
It would appear that now stocks of the box set are running low and no further sets can be released until the legal problem is cleared and more discs of 'The Living Daylights' can be pressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks