What's new

The incredible teleporting rat. Finding my sister's rat in my room.... (1 Viewer)

StephenA

Screenwriter
This morning I woke up and found my sister's rat in my room. It was weird because at first I thought it was a piece of paper flopping around from my fan blowing on my shelf. Then I look again and noticed it was my sister's rat. I went over and picked it up, then woke my sister up and gave it to her. I still have yet to figure out how it got in my room on one of my shelves.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
First she messes up your DVDs and now she's teleporting rats into your room. Yikes, she may be out to get you.
Man, if I woke up to a rat in my room it would be returned in a hefty bag *shudder*.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Years ago, I heard a persistent scratching behind one of the power outlets here at work. I removed the cover plate, and there staring at me were the beady little eyes of a Golden Hamster. I knocked a hole in the plasterboard and he came right on out.

The little rat cutie had traveled about 100 feet through the crawl space, from the pet store 5 stores away, to my vet office. :) I guess he thought he needed a checkup. Now I had a nice hole in the wall to fix. :frowning:

StephenA

Screenwriter
Sorry, it was just a lame joke. I still haven't figured out how it got in my room. I always keep my bedroom door closed. The only way I can think of is that it got underneath my door somehow.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Could she have put it in there purposely after you scolded her about messing with your DVD's?

StephenA

Screenwriter
I don't think she'd put it in there. I like rats anyways, so it wouldn't and didn't scare me. The rat does have a habit of finding ways to escape. Just how and why it ended up in my room is a mystery. Maybe it was looking for my sister in my room, because my sister fell asleep in the living room instead of her room.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Maybe she sent it to spy on you. The rat is probably reporting back to her about your HTF topic and your plans to lock up your DVDs.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Maybe. I just found the rat near my computer earlier. I said to my sister "Hey there's your rat", and right when I said that it ran back under my sister's bedroom door. She had to go back in there to put it in its cage

StephenA

Screenwriter
I found the rat in my room again this morning. This time it was on my bed and was licking my face. At first I thought it was my dog Trog trying to wake me up, but when I opened up my eyes I was startled to see the rat instead. It's lucky I didn't roll over and mush it.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Joel: I only thought it was my dog because the rat's whiskers felt the same as my dog's. It wasn't the licking part that made me think that. Trog is a pug, so he's kind of a small breed.

Richard: I've been keeping rats for over 10 years, so they don't scare me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks