What's new

The Incredible Shrinking Woman? Anything? (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
Is this released or will it ever be released? This was another favorite of my childhood and the days of HBO being all there was of cable(then came MTV) and we had that tall antenea on the roof. but I digress. Any news on this title would be great!! Thanks guys

-B

"Galaxy glue, glaxy glue, what would you do without galaxy glue?"

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
Wiieeeerd....

Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question, but just yesterday I was sitting at work and that Galaxy Glue song popped into my head and wouldn't go away.

Strange things are afood at the HTF. I think it must be related to that creepy pumpkin showing up.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
This is one of those movies I must have seen a million times on HBO as a child. I loved it because of its strangeness, but I doubt it would hold up now. Kind of like that weird movie about murders at a cheerleading camp starring Tommy Smothers and Paul Reubens: PANDEMONIUM.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I too would love to have this movie. I love Lily and think that the movie is very funny. I do believe that it is on one time this month on AMC is that is a help...

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Oh I agree with you Brian.

Tried this past week to give them a new shot and I taped The Crucible. BLAH! Not only did the movie not start at the proper listed time, we all know the form it was in now with the new status a commercial channel.

They have really sold their soul and it is sad...

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Did you know they flirted with the idea of shooting this in 3-D? I have some of the 3-D test footage on video. It's mostly just random footage of Lily Tomlin driving in a car, walking around, etc. Strange. Of course they ended up going the flat route. 3-D had to wait another year or two for its 80s mini revival...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks