The Incredible Hulk TV Show- missing Premiere!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by JohnSmith, Aug 4, 2004.

1. JohnSmith

JohnSmith Supporting Actor

Just like to inform you guys I just picked up "The Incredible HUlk, the Television Series Ultimate Collection" EAN 25192 36302. 6 disc pack with Bill Bixby. It's missing the series Premiere [​IMG] , so I'll need to buy that too- and that's available separately. [​IMG]

Bit of a con really, they should have included it in the pack [​IMG]

2. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    They should have relesased everything in season sets instead of a best of.

3. Mark Lx

Mark Lx Second Unit

John, I did the same thing. Pick up the "television premiere" disk for about $15. It's a good story and has a Kenneth Johnson commentary. On the back side is the 2 hour story that started season 2 "Married", which is also one of the best. They went to Hawaii to make it. It also has a KJ commentary. It's a sad story but has some great scenes of David's dreams of trying to encage thew Hulk. This is by far the best single Hulk disk.

As Tory said, they should have just released season sets first. I might not buy them now that I have many of the best episodes, so they might have screwed themselves there.

4. JohnSmith

JohnSmith Supporting Actor

Yeah just picked up the Premiere for £3. Got to praise DVD Soon [​IMG]

5. Tony J Case

Tony J Case Cinematographer

Yeah, but it also didnt come with the TV movies that ran after the series ended either. Naw - you just have to face the fact that if you want hulk, you'll have to buy several diffrent discs.

I still need to get the last of the PAL discs to round out the collection. After that, I'm probably done with buyng the series. So sorry universal, I shatnt be touching future season releases.