What's new

The "I just got my 950 and was not in the Beta or Gamma" thread (1 Viewer)

Sean D

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine this morning , I was number 1055 on the list.

Reserved on Dec. 13 at 10:04pm EST

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
LOL, I was wondering the same thing John. Looks like the pony express is still in business :) Congratulations and you should be rewarded for your patience.

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
I was number 1268. I got on the reserv list 12.16.01

Placed the order today so no telling when I will get the unit. plus this was in the email confirming my order:

"Please note that it will take us a few days to process the paperwork for your order while we wait for the first shipment of Model 950s to arrive in the US late this week."

So I take that to mean maybe Friday the next shipment will arrive and then they can fill my order?

Hope this helps to pin-point the were and when's a bit more....

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
"Please note that it will take us a few days to process the paperwork for your order while we wait for the first shipment of Model 950s to arrive in the US late this week."
Well, it looks to me like that's just the same email they original sent out to the people at the top of the list. After all, the first shipment of 950's arrived a month ago. :)
Keep us informed, though. I'm still waiting for the chance to order (didn't sign up until 2nd week of January).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks