What's new

The "I just got my 950 and was not in the Beta or Gamma" thread (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I was charged today, so I figure I should be getting it tomorrow or thursday. I was number 33 if that clarifies anything. On the outlaw forum they charged somebodys card with a number in the mid-40s. So I think they are moving along nicely.
smiley_beertoast.gif

MarkR

Grip
I got mine this morning. Unfortunately, I'm still at work (and will be for a few more hours - I hate deadlines), so I won't be able to play with it until tomorrow.

It's absolutely killing me!

at least it's here though.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to show my dedication to HTF, I'm posting BEFORE I've even opened it.
I think I was #68.
Serial # 20300374
OK.
See you guys in a month or so. :D

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
John C.,
I took the liberty of changing the word "as" to "and" in the thread title (since I think that's what you meant.) Let me know if not.
And the serial number might not be a true indication of pecking order. For example my 2nd unit ended with the number 299 (or something like that - it's packed up to go back.) My "final" unit (like what's shipping) ended in 232. Incidentally, Beta #1 has no serial number.
Nice thread. And people, don't forget to start posting your comments to the Official 950 Review Thread here when you've had a chance to use your new pre/pro.
Take care.

W

Will

Bob_L, if you check back in after you open the box containing your new 950, please feel free to let us know its (approximate) serial #. :)

John Cain

Second Unit
1) Robert, yes it was a typo many thanks for fixing it.

2) I saw some dude in the Outlaw Forum stole my idea and posted a similar thread to this one, a day after I first posted here. No biggie I should have posted it there also.

3) I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! WOOHOO!!!

w00T!!!!!!!!!

- John

Ken Shiring

Agent
Oh my God! Oh my God! I got my tracking number!!!!

Oh happy day!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
Congrats! You mind if I ask when you guys placed your reservations? Has Outlaw gotten past the first day yet?

MarkR

Grip
My serial no. ended with 401!
And, although this might get me stoned around here (and not in a good way), I haven't even had time to hook it up yet.
:frowning: :angry:
Outaw would have had to ship in one of the busiest weeks I've had in months.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Cool, its nice to know the Outlaws are fair people and don't restrict their products to fraternity members.

John Cain

Second Unit
Folks when you get your 950, it is helpful to say what your reservation number was, and after you post here, move over to the reviews thread for your thoughts..

Thanks!!

-- John

SteveRichardson

Auditioning
I received mine this morning just after 9AM Eastern time. I was reservation #1121.

I'm forcing myself to leave the box sealed until I get home from work tonight, but I'll post my thoughts later this evening I imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks