1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Adam Lenhardt, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Tino

Tino Executive Producer
    Supporter

Valentino
    Definitely the weakest if the three. It was all set up and no payoff. I loved the books and Mockingjay was my least favorite. I would give it **1/2 out of ****

2. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    Yeah, which is why I think most of this movie could have been done in 30-45. It really did seem like they wanted to show us how many times and how many different ways Lawrence could cry.

I think the box office decline is because die hard fans simply don't like how it was done and they're staying away from repeat viewings. I haven't read any of the books but I'm guessing part 2 is going to be wall-to-wall action so I'm sure it'll fit better with people. The first two films were full of "talk" but they also had a lot of action. That wasn't the case with this film.

3. Al_S

Al_S Second Unit

Wow, this movie was easily the worst I've seen this year. I kept waiting for something interesting or exciting to happen and it never did. It was just a commercial for the next movie.

4. Tim Glover

Tim Glover Lead Actor

Tim Glover
    Mockingjay, Part 1 is now 2014's Box Office Champ.

5. Wayne_j

Wayne_j Cinematographer

Wayne
    Unfortunately Transformers 4 is still top in Worldwide sales for 2014. It isn't even close. around $200 million difference between Transformers 4 and Hobbit 3 which is in 2nd place.