What's new

The HTF TV on DVD Challenge 2008 (1 Viewer)

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
So how is everyone holding up??

Personally I'm doing great. I've got roughly 52% done and it being summer, I have a lot more time to watch. At the rate I'm going, and if I don't buy many new sets for awhile, I'll be done by September/October!

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters

I'm currently working on the first season's worth of "Matlock," and that's very slow-going-- I'm only on Disc 4. That, therefore, validates the claim that hour series take much longer to get through.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I've just gone back to Page 1 and updated my list. I wish there was something we could do here to keep this thread as fresh and "up top" as the TRACK YOUR FILMS list is over in the Movies section. Any ideas? It gets hard to locate this thread once it sinks down, and it would be nice to keep conversations active.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
you could put in favorites.

Well everyone, I'm finished!!!! 100%!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Summer break helped me watch alot of sets so I got done so much faster!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator
I updated my list. I haven't updated it since march. But as you can see, I have continued to watch TV DVDs. Man From U.N.C.L.E. Season 3 should be done over the holiday weekend
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Coming down to the final month of the year. I admit, I slowed down considerably, with some sets taking a month to finish, since I had other things and my interest level in TV shows was very low at the time.

I will not complete my original list, but I did make changes along the way, adding some and subtracting others.

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator
I've slowed down a little too. I just finished Hawaii Five-0 Season 2 on Saturday. Now working on X-Files season 5.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I'm currently going through House Season 4, and about to finish up Rescue Me Season 4.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
With the TV Episodes Watched thread, I guess that means there will be no DVD challenge for 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks