What's new

the HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Dude, you dont want none of this!:D I gots the Belmont SKILLZ! (We're such dorks..lol)
I got such Belmont skillz that B in my name means Belmont....
Ok maybe it doesn't but still it should as I got so much whip totin', vampire slayin' skill. REPRESENT!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Holy shit, better load up on the Holy Water if we are going against BrianB.

Edit: Damn I can't believe EBGames.com doesn't have a preorder page up yet.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well you need more than that. I need to be surfing on the internet and get a strange e-mail from someone telling me that there is a single copy of Super Mario Sunshine waiting for me in Transylvania in a big spooky castle or something. I can't just go there on a prediction that a copy of the game is there...

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Nintendo signed a deal with BrianB thatthey can will only sell their games through tEB, Transylvania Electronics Boutique. This made the hunting easier for BrianB as the kiddies would now come to him and his castle to get thier Nintendo/Pokemon goodies. Life was good for the BrianB, but with a single crack of the whip all of that will change.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Ahhh, great list of games gang. I love Crash N the Boys Street Challenge, as well River City Ransom.

Romier, have you played:

Kickle Cubicle
Sewer Shark
World Games (The Cliff Diving and Caber Toss rule)
Rygar
Adventures of Bayou Billy

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Brian,

You'll have to commend him/her/them for me for using the Monty Python "Lumberjack Song" while starting the 'Log Rolling' event.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Ooh, yeah, give that man a serious cigar Brian. Those Games games were all about thrashing joysticks around (preparing our youth for later in life :D), but damn if they weren't fun.
I think World Games must have had the best sense of humor in the series. Loved sailing through the ice in the barrell jumping competition ;). Although, in the weight lifting event we always just had the guy hold the pose until he turned blue in the face and fell through the floor.
Great memories. Oh, Nord & Bert also rocked. My favorite text adventure ever. The section where you have to use nothing but cliches is a work of brilliance...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
The Fire Pro Wrestling series?
I have played past incarnations of the series. I own Fire Pro Wrestling D on the Dreamcast (Never letting that one go!) and I have the Gameboy Advanced game. Eagerly anticipating the new Gamecube incarnation.

Jason K, Ill get to yours a little later my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks