What's new

The HTF Build-a-Story Game - Version 2 (1 Viewer)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
quote: Matthew then gets pissed off and says in a happy gilmore type voice " That wasn't very nice " he then proceeds to shove a pan and scan DVD down the lawyers throat. Matthew lets the other lawyer go, He tells him " Let that be a warning to you and all the other lawyers out there " then ...[/quote]The team of Warner Brothers Lawyers waiting to burst in with similar papers about the Avengers TV series and theatrical remake sheepishly back-off lest they be forced to eat their own company's Pan & Scan DVDs. The battle rages on until...
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA
[Edited last by Ken_McAlinden on October 26, 2001 at 02:59 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
The team of Warner Brothers Lawyers waiting to burst in with similar papers about the Avengers TV series and theatrical remake sheepishly back-off lest they be forced to eat their own company's Pan & Scan DVDs. The battle rages on until...
... Peter Staddon comes into the place holding a machine gun. He shouts out "Everything must be in it's original aspect ratio DAMNIT!" and starts shooting all the teenage punks and lawyers till they're all dead. The OAR AVENGERS thank Peter and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
then some more people from Warner arrive. Peter Staddon takes out his machine gun but he hears little footsteps, Everyone turns around to find A HUGE GROUP OF KEEPCASES CHARGING AT WARNER. Scared as hell of Keepcases Warner runs into the midst ...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
then some more people from Warner arrive. Peter Staddon takes out his machine gun but he hears little footsteps, Everyone turns around to find A HUGE GROUP OF KEEPCASES CHARGING AT WARNER. Scared as hell of Keepcases Warner runs into the midst ...
... and everybody looks at each other as they don't know what the hell happened. The keepcases walk away and everybody still doesn't know what happened. Peter goes and says ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
"...I've got a copy of Monkeybone for each and every one of you, to thank you for your swift justice!"
(PS, I expect Royalty payments on the term "OAR Avengers" damnit!
biggrin.gif
)
Jeff Kleist
[Edited last by Jeff Kleist on October 26, 2001 at 04:02 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
"...I've got a copy of Monkeybone for each and every one of you, to thank you for your swift justice!"
... that causes all of the OAR AVENGERS to run out of the White Castle. Peter looks around to see everybody is gone and says, "Was it something I said?" Later that day ...
(And Jeff, you ain't getting anything. :))
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
They all walk into the setting of the sun and a voice says " This summer, It's all about sticking together " Matthew then says ...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
They all walk into the setting of the sun and a voice says " This summer, It's all about sticking together " Matthew then says ...
"Hey, wait a minute, isn't that from the American Pie 2 trailer?" Ron replies, "Yes it is. NickSo is behind this! Where's that damn Canuck!?!?" The OAR AVENGERS all look around and ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Then matthew pulls out some binoculars and he see's Nickso limping down the street. Then NickSo's limp turn into a walk. All of a sudden Ron drops his WIDESCREEN DVD and we slowly see the DVD hit the ground. NickSo then lights a cigarette and gets into a car with another woman and throws a now split in two picture of Mena Suvari on the floor. We then hear a voice over " The greatest trick NickSo ever pulled was convincing the HTF that he loved Mena Suvari and like that... He was gone "

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Then matthew pulls out some binoculars and he see's Nickso limping down the street. Then NickSo's limp turn into a walk. All of a sudden Ron drops his WIDESCREEN DVD and we slowly see the DVD hit the ground. NickSo then lights a cigarette and gets into a car with another woman and throws a now split in two picture of Mena Suvari on the floor. We then hear a voice over " The greatest trick NickSo ever pulled was convincing the HTF that he loved Mena Suvari and like that... He was gone "
Matthew then says, "What the hell just happened?" All the other OAR AVENGERS shrug and they continue to walk. A few hours later, the gang is sitting around RAF's home theater when all of a sudden...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
There is a big thud, They run outside to find a BIG DVD GIANT ripping of the top of BlockBuster's roof. Fe Fo Fi Fum ( Or whatever it goes like ) I smell the the stocking of non widescreen DVD's, do you think we are dumb !?
He all of a sudden picks up Blockbuster's manager and bites his head off
He then says " now where is the guy who invented snapper cases " then .....
[Edited last by Ricky f on October 26, 2001 at 06:26 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
There is a big thud, They run outside to find a BIG DVD GIANT ripping of the top of BlockBuster's roof. Fe Fo Fi Fum ( Or whatever it goes like ) I smell the the stocking of non widescreen DVD's, do you think we are dumb !?
He all of a sudden picks up Blockbuster's manager and bites his head off
He then says " now where is the guy who invented snapper cases " then .....
... Steve Christou wakes up from a horrible dream (as he drifted off while the OAR AVENGERS were watching Bring It On at RAF's home theater). "What the hell went on in that dream?!!?" he shouts out. All the OAR AVENGERS turn their heads and just stare at Christou when ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Sandra shows up and says " Steve, I want to tell you all about my day whilst you are watching movies "
Then ....

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: Sandra shows up and says " Steve, I want to tell you all about my day whilst you are watching movies "[/quote]
Then Steve says,"Hey baby girl I just really want to watch this movie and I don’t mean to hurt your feelings, but I don’t good god....damn put your panties back on!
Sandra: You want watch that shit or this…or should I send for my mother, Stevo boy?
Steve: If you send for your mother, I’m sending for Eric Scott and you will be very....
[Edited last by Eric Scott on October 26, 2001 at 07:13 PM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Steve: If you send for your mother, I’m sending for Eric Scott and you will be very sorry, he has a thing for ex-Gestapo women, you know he had a bad experience in Stalag 17, and when he sees your mum he will rip off her bra and...
[Edited last by Steve Christou on October 26, 2001 at 07:55 PM]

Eric Scott

Second Unit
and when he sees your mum he will rip off her bra and...
stuff it your snippy mouth, tie you both up, and make you watch CGI movies and reruns of Hogan’s Heroes! Then I’m moving in with RicP in New Jersey. The dude has the largest wardrobe of togas and tights in the USA and he promised me that I could…

RicP

Screenwriter
...Dress up in them all and dance the watoosie with Eric Scott! I'd really like that because I think I look so good in them! But before I could realize my dream, there was a crash and one of the OAR avengers said...
------------------
ricplate.jpg
ribbon.gif

Ric Perrott - My DVD's
[Edited last by RicP on October 26, 2001 at 09:10 PM]

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
"Enough of the kinky stuff. Let's go to the all-night Walmart and see what they have for sale in their video department." So the OAR Avengers...
------------------

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
... go to Wal-Mart and find all widescreen copies of The Mummy Returns and Cats & Dogs. The OAR AVENGERS start to cheer and dance around when ...
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
they suddenly realize that they are dateless on a Friday night, dancing around in a Walmart wearing spandex costumes and funny hats. Suddenly, Matthew's cell phone rings...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks