MDS

Agent
Real Name
Michael Shayne
I remember seeing a French dubbed version whose title translates to The Four Thugs. I also owned years ago LP of the soundtrack whose title was How To Steal A Diamond which I was used in the UK.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
I remember seeing a French dubbed version whose title translates to The Four Thugs. I also owned years ago LP of the soundtrack whose title was How To Steal A Diamond which I was used in the UK.
I need to find a good copy of the soundtrack.
How did it never get issued on cd???

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I have a feeling that out of all the TT discs I’ve seen this year that The Hot Rock will be the one I revisit first and most often. It just feels compulsively rewatchable. The filmmaking and performances seem effortless in the best possible way.

Reactions: Osato and RMajidi

Osato

Senior HTF Member
I have a feeling that out of all the TT discs I’ve seen this year that The Hot Rock will be the one I revisit first and most often. It just feels compulsively rewatchable. The filmmaking and performances seem effortless in the best possible way.
Yeah. I was looking at the $30 price tag for solo or $30 for the hot rock. I’m thinking I’ll watch the hot rock more as I really have grown to love the film.

Waiting for a sale at the moment. Or Santa....as I’ve texted him my wishes.

Jeffrey D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I bought this a while back- still haven’t gotten around to watching it. I saw it years ago- I remember there being an extended shot of an unfinished World Trade Center.

Reactions: Osato

Osato

Senior HTF Member
I bought this a while back- still haven’t gotten around to watching it. I saw it years ago- I remember there being an extended shot of an unfinished World Trade Center.
There is!

I didn’t make it fat on the commentary. I just love watching the film so much. Switched the commentary off to just watch the film.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybernz