What's new

The Hot Chick DVD has NO Insert???! (1 Viewer)

Paul X.

Auditioning
I just popped open my DVD and theres no insert. Its a Touchstone release and they usually always have one inside! Whats up with that? Anyone else buy this DVD? How did yours come?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
List price on this is $29.95, seems like they ought to include an insert for everything in that price range.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
It looks like Disney's dropping inserts for pretty much ALL their titles. I don't think any of their 5/13 or 5/20 DVDs include them...

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
OH MY GOD! You actually bought the Hot Chick! And even more you're willing to admit to it?!

I'm just kidding man...this no insert crap is pissing me off too...

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
the HOT CHICK rocks! grin.

BV has dropped inserts from May!

could an admin please make this something prominent so all these new threads consolidate?

ps. UNIVERSAL dropped inserts from April!

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
If you go to All Movie Guide, you can find DVD details for any movie. Usually, the chapter listings are part of the description. You could print it out and keep it inside the case--for those who must have a little sheet of paper with that info.

Jim Peavy

Supporting Actor

I almost posted the exact same response, but figured it'd get me banned or something (!).

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
"You could print it out and keep it inside the case--for those who must have a little sheet of paper with that info."

For $29.95, I want an insert. If it's a $9.95 list priced title I can live without one. (Guess I should be glad they've backed off of the $32.95 price!)

John Alderson

Supporting Actor
Is the irritation with a lack of insert because you like to look at the chapter list while the DVD is playing? Just curious... I always just go to the scene selection menu when I want that info; I've never felt the need to consult the insert.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
RAndy, all movie guide has alot on info, but are you sure it lists dvd chapters?

i checked a few movies and didnt see them.

put me in the camp who doesn't look at the insert more then once.

but if it originally came with one, i want it included.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I use chapter cards when writing reviews so I don't have to look at the disc to see the number of chapter stops if I forgot to write it down. Otherwise, I don't mind not having them all that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks