What's new

The Home Theater Forum Football League (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Larry,

Every XBox Live game will use the communicator. Sega did state during E3 that they will meet or beat every feature in Madden 2003. I will go ahead and sign up for the league though just as long as the game will definetely NOT BE Madden 2003, as I hate EA Sports.

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
Larry,
if you need any help or advice on how to run it, count me in. my expereince with the ATRL has given me a little insight into the all of the intricacies and the problems that you will face. (such as quitters, and immature players) I still have the list of set rules that might help you. let me know if you need some help. email me at [email protected] I also can do some graphics stuff for the site if you want.
-Ramon

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Ramon-Was that a knock on my sites graphics? ;)
If you emailed me, I reserved your team. IF you said you were in, I will reserve you a spot (You get what teams are left :) I have posted notices on the three big forums for Home Theater, so I dont think I should have a problem getting 32 teams so we can have a real honest to goodness league where we each play the natural schedule of our assumed teams.
There are plenty of teams left so get me an email if you haven't already :)

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like Fever may be on sale at BB this week for $19.99 (or so) at least that's what I interperate from the flyer that I saw today. Wish I could play, but I ain't got broadband... hehe too expensive.

Jim

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
James, that's last year's NFL Fever at that price - it doesn't feature online play. It's the one out in August/September that everyone will need to buy to be in the league.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
You can always check at www.denverhockey.com/HTFL.html
Also, invite your friends! I don't want to have to resort to open invitations, I'd like to keep an accountable group, I trust the people at HTF greatly to show up when they say they will, and not drop out of the league. If need be, I will take over multiple teams (IE No cincy fans show up, or Houston)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Everyone of you will fall to the mighty Rams powered by..........me. None of you can stop the greatest football player in the league (Faulk). If you play me, you might as well put a notch under the loss column for yourself.
I just thought I would start the trash talkin' a bit early. :)
Good luck everyone. There are still some good teams left.
-Dean-

GaryP

Second Unit
Uh Oh,
Dean has officially pulled me out of lurk mode, I'm in. Kiss yer mama at the bus stop 'cause I'm taking you to school. Same goes for the rest of ya ;)
Gary

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Less than 20 teams left! Surely some of you are ready to see the skills your girlfriends and mommas have been talking about?

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Is there any way to have a "fantasy" draft? We would get some random draft order and draft our own teams? That would make things more fun - and potentially lead to a "keeper" type of league. What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks