What's new

The HD Program I saw last night is the BEST I've ever seen (1 Viewer)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
On HDNet last night. It was Hawaiian Tropic models in Hawaii. EVERYTHING about this presentation was topnotch. The photography was simply breathtaking! Razor sharp, eye popping colors, rock solid image, bright, clear, vivid...
And the models fully did the photography justice! Think Sports Illustrated swimsuit Edition, except with living, breathing, moving ladies lovingly looked over by the finest HD camera, and virtually LIFE SIZE (since I have an 80" wide display). It WAS almost like you could reach out and touch them. Guaranteed to produce lots of
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
:)

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Too funny you bring this up. I just roughly set up my 'new' CRT projector for 1080i, and was watching HDNet before the models came on (didn't know they were coming on either..). Went downstairs to tell the wife to come see how good HDTV looks on the new projector. She said to wait a couple minutes, which turned into 30. So, we finally go upstairs and the show is on. Her comment "Do we REALLY need to see THAT in HDTV". To which I replied "Yes".
:D

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
If they made that the standard demo loop, HDTV sales would skyrocket .. (in the male population, anyway...)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
If they made that the standard demo loop, HDTV sales would skyrocket
Idea for Mark Cuban: Make the program available to sports bars. Convince sports bars to install HDTVs. Watch millions of sports fans CLAMOR for HDTV. :)
By the way, it's my understanding that this is a SERIES, so we can expect to see this breathtaking stuff (as in pant pant) in other exotic locales. :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
RobertR has a killer CRT-based projector, btw. And, man, I am envious.

Gonna get the JVC D-VHS D-Theater machine, Robert--and some of those high-def tapes?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks