What's new

Pre-Order The Halloween 4k Collection (1995-2002) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81OXFaggUaL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I don't even understand what is being bundled by Scream Factory here...
It appears to be these, on 4K and blu-ray:

1659383121965.png

Not sure why they need 8 discs for three films, but I guess there are a couple different versions of H6 (Curse), so maybe they're including both of those.

Last edited:

Kaskade1309

Screenwriter
Real Name
S

View attachment 146981

Not sure why they need 8 discs for three films, but I guess there are a couple different versions of H6 (Curse), so maybe they're including both of those.
Thanks; yeah, I think I'll skip this because I didn't really care for the series after Curse of Michael Myers (and that's pushing it; to me, the sequels ended at Return of Michael Myers).

As it stands, we already bought Season of the Witch as a standalone 4K from Scream, so I may just pick up the rest (up to part five) to complete my favorites and replace the DVDs I still watch of one (the THX certified 1999 edition with the "right" autumn color timing/look), two and four. Plus, we have the 2018 "sequel" on standalone Blu.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure

View attachment 146981

I think the set is going to be this

3 - 4K discs

3 - Blu discs

2 - Special Features discs

Tommy R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tommy
I probably would have bought these titles if they were released last year with the 1-5 4K discs. As it was last year, I bought all 5 individually and enjoyed very much going through the movies and some of the special features (I’ll go through some more this year, there’s so much to behold). It inspired me to go through and watch ALL of the other Halloween movies during October, mostly by renting them via Vudu. And my god, the rest of these movies are garbage.

I used to like H20, but it’s very much not held up. 6 was always crap, but wanted to give the producer’s cut a chance, as I heard it’s a much different cut, but was disappointed in how little was actually different. Resurrection was just how I remembered. Lol. Also threw in a watch of Zombie’s two films, the second of which I never saw before. Ugh!

I will track down 4Ks of the 2018 film and last year’s Kills. I’m liking these new ones and will watch Ends with a lot of enthusiasm going in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RinehartMateschitz
Recent bookmarks