1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Order The Grinch (2018) (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Nov 9, 2018 at 3:40 AM.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    916bjRJ4X-L._SY679_.

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    I would be shocked if there's actually a domestic 3D blu for this. There was a 3D pre-order announcement for Illumination's Despicable Me 3, as well, which was later cancelled as there was no domestic 3D release.

It was kind of surprising, as it was a huge film and Universal has seemed to continue to support domestic 3D (recent 3D releases of Pacific Rim: Uprising, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Skyscraper). But for some reason, they dropped the ball with DM3. I don't know why they would pick it up again with The Grinch.

3. Paul Hillenbrand

Paul Hillenbrand Screenwriter

Paul Hillenbrand
    I'm ordering the domestic U.S. 3D version, showing support for the 3D format, hoping for the best. Just came from the theater and found DR. SEUSS' THE GRINCH 3D version beautifully captivating and I want to duplicate the experience at home.

Jesse Skeen and Malcolm R like this.
  4. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Despicable Me 3 at least still got released elsewhere. Maybe Universal actually got enough complaints about its being cancelled so they're supporting it again? They did cancel "The Nut Job 2" worldwide, which means I'll never see that one.