What's new

The greatest TV on DVD announcement of, well, all time.... (1 Viewer)

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Great show ! Glad that it's coming. But an overly long, inappropriate and vague-sounding title for this thread.

People, PLEASE be direct and to the point when typing in your subject headings. They only really need to contain the name of the show you're discussing. Not an entire paragraph or your own personal review of the show's history and/or how long you've been waiting for it to come to DVD. That's what's supposed to be inside the actual thread.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
OK, I STILL don't know what the topic of this thread is. If someone where to do a search on it, it would not show this thread and we'd end up starting ANOTHER one. I agree: PLEASE make the topic of the thread clear in the subject line AND original post!

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for posting the show, Brian.

The least the OP could have done is include that in his first post. People shouldn't have to click a link to a MySpace page to find out what this thread is about.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
this is not the greatest tv on dvd announcement but it is annoying to not have the name of the show in the header or the first post.

Elena S

Supporting Actor
I almost sent a PM to the mods asking them to remove the thread, because it's nothing but an advertisement for a video clip. I think this is inappropriate.

Not to keep piling on this guy, but I just did a search when I posted this info a while back, found an old thread, and added new relevant information. Here's a link to the thread that talks about the State... I hope we can keep it in the right place.

hometheaterforum.com/htf/showthread.php?t=187120

Josh

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
What is it The Six Million Dollar Man, or Batman?

Better add :) cause i KNOW that wasnt it. But it would be the greatest to me.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
ok lets run with this.

for me the greatest announcemmnt would be the remaing seasons of s elsewhere.

ok who else.\

edit. the two greatest would be steve austin and st elesewere

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Greatest announcment EVER? You mean Max Headroom is finally getting released on DVD? Hell yeah!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks