What's new

The Greatest American Hero (1 Viewer)

David Ely

Supporting Actor
I'm just wondering if there's any station that's showing reruns of 'The Greatest American Hero'. It was my favorite show growing up. I'd love to see it again!

EricW

Senior HTF Member
by the way, i still can't believe of all the shows that are being remade into movies, this isn't one of them... talk about a potential blockbuster!!!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Believe it or not i'm walkin on air, I never though I could feel so freeee, flyin away on a wing and a prayer, who could it be, believe it or not, it's just meeeee!!!
Great show!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and women of our military and their families!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The GAH movie has been in the works for awhile now. Whether or not it's greenlighted is another story. No word on whether William Katt will guest star or anything
BTW- Box sets, I'll buy 'em!
Jeff Kleist

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Nothing was more frightening than watching Robert Culp in the Halloween episode of GAH, possessed by an evil woman, speaking in a snaky whisper.
eek.gif

Or the episode when the disturbed boy, influenced by dungeons & dragons, ran into the LA sewers with a torch and had to be rescued!
Did I just imagine these bizzare episodes or does someone else remember this?
Joseph

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Was that the episode with a hidden bricked up room in an old house? Katt's character just walked through it into the pitch black room where some kind of creature attacked him in the dark. Its claws ripped right through his supersuit.
That episode completely freaked me out when I was kid. I didn't sleep for days.
Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks