What's new

The Greater Cleveland (Ohio) Area Meet Thread V.1 (1 Viewer)

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Hey guys I'm still alive and I would never leave the HTF! Sorry for not posting in a while, work is killing me. Its finally starting to calm down now so I'll be having more free time.

George,

I know its alittle late but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!" Hope it was good to you.

"Ferdinand, now that the holidays are over, do you think you'll have time to hook up your answering machine?"

Maybe. :D No seriously I'll get it hooked up soon, just have to figure out how to use it.

Mike,

I just got the official word today that Halo 2 has been officially pushed back to the end of the year. Damn it! :angry:

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Welcome back Ferdinand! Hooking up an answering machine is a lot easier than hooking up the equipment for our hobby! I tried calling you practically everyday for the past two weeks to see what happened to you. Now that you're back, when is a good day for a meet for you?

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Oh I forgot to answer the question at hand. I can meet anytime I just need to know in advance so I can schedule around it.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
The 21st would be better for me. Is that all right with everyone? 5:00 and on? Where's the meet going to be? I can host it again if need be. Granted, there's a dent in my screen now which really pisses me off, but involves a long story and I have to get to bed right now. The picture is still watchable.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Mike, :D !

Normally, I'd talk about it, but it's not something I'd like to post in an open forum.

Hey all Clevelanders, new and old to this thread, is the 21st a good date for another meet? It has to start at 5:00 or later for me. I'll have it at my house again, unless someone else would like to host this time. Doesn't matter to me, all of you will have to host one sometime between this meet and the next few HUNDRED! In other words, no pressure. :) Please post your opinions on this so we can start a new thread. I have a couple of guys to invite from AVS too.

(Cincinnati guys, you are always welcome too. I'd like to do a couple of more upgrades before I officially ask you to drive so far.)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I have just placed an order for a Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 channel amp to drive my new Magnepan speaker system.

For that reason, I have this amp for sale. The Rotel RB-990BX is rated at 2 X 200wpc @ 8 ohms and 2 X 330wpc @ 4 ohms. The amp is in very good condition and is all black.

My price is $400 and firm. Buyer to pay shipping, or local pick-up

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
The ding is a little distracting at first, but I am getting used to it. Hopefully something can be done, though. I am not very happy about it, but I understand how it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks