What's new

Directors The Great Superbowl Bet Thread (1 Viewer)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Ok, I'll take the patriots against either Alex or Angelo. Not too sure what movie to choose for either of them tho. I'd prefer if my opponent chooses a movie on DVD for me, as I'm not too privy to paying $10 in the theaters to see a crap movie.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, well the worst thing that could happen to me is having to watch a not so good movie.

I'll take the Panthers, to cover the spread, and I to would prefer that whoever I match up with pick a movie on DVD as I don't go to the theater at all, and I don't go alone and I don't want my friends to suffer because of my gambling habbit.

To recap, I'll take the Panthers to cover the 7, and I'll pair up with anyone that wants to, and the movie in question that I want someone to have to watch...

Ready to Rumble

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Oh yes, and I have to choose a movie that I want someone to watch. Hmm, I would say Pirates of the Carribean (because it's a really really bad movie) but alot of people seem to like that one. I'll give my opponent a choice:

Good Boy (which is on the TBS Superstation every second day)

OR

Glitter (The Mariah Carey flop)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Dang, I was going to send Dome off to see My Baby’s Daddy but if he wasn’t willing to make a trip to the cinema make him sit through Bleu again.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Hello to all. Sorry I wasn't here to set up some more matches. It seems that eveyone wanted toh panterhs and the spread...which was a good bet. I should have taken the points, then I wouldn't have to go see Dirty Dancing 2....but oh weel.

Brad, I say coingratulations. And I say thanks to Stevegon who only had a couple of drinks and then quit so he could drive us home.

But Brad had to be wooryed when Caroling scored and mad it 22 to 21. Od something. I bet you were worried.

I be ther when it opwens.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Don't drink and type, Brian. :)

I was actually rooting for Carolina with the exception of this wager. The game started out pretty dull for fans of offense, but it was a pretty cool game by the end. I still wish Vinatieri would have shanked that last one.

DD:HN has January Jones and Sela Ward in it - so you've got that to look forward to.

Brad

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

That's what I was thinking...and I agree with you on your assessment of the game, I had no rooting interest in this game which was not the case last year, and so I really got to enjoy it.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Well, it seems as if poor brian has lost. But, let his loss be not in vain. For we all have learned something great here today. Do not get on the computer and try to enter a message while sloshed.

I'm sorry I was unavailable earlier in the day to set up any more matches. To those who posted, I apologize.

As far as Dome VS Nick goes, I'm not sure if they ever agreed on the point situation. But it looks as if Nick is accepting defeat. So, Dome, you need to let the poor man know what his punishment is.

As an aside, the superbowl was a great time this year. A great game, I had a lovely time (and waitress;) ) watching the game, and I managed to win a little money playing cards in there too.

Now on to Opening Day. Go Reds!!!

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Brian better hurry and watch Havana Nights by the looks of the BO it won't be around long. :)

I forgot about this and I never got a movie to watch.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Kissinger hasn't posted to the forum since the 24th of February.

Did he go to Havana to watch the movie?

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks