What's new

The great consolidated all-in-one OFFICE SPACE SE thread (1 Viewer)

CraigL

Screenwriter
From DVDtalk:

Gary Cole was on the Bob and Tom radio show this morning. He mentioned that the SE version was coming out in December.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
As long as no one goes ahead and disagrees with that, that'd be greeeeeeat. Oh, and they lost a couple of people, so they're gonna have to play catch-up. If they could come in on Sunday too, that'd be fantastic.
:)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I can also guarantee it and take credit for it. I finally broke down and bought the DVD at the Fox Store on MON (of the national meet). Even then I said that everyone could thank me when the SE showed up a few months later, no kidding.
I knew it!!! Good job, Seth!

Bill Hunt

Insider
We've just posted this in The Rumor Mill on The Digital Bits, but it bears repeating here:
"10/1/04
Oh... you guys are gonna LOVE this!
Sources at 20th Century Fox have just confirmed with me that the long-awaited Office Space: Special Edition is finally a go! The studio and director Mike Judge are currently hard at work on the disc, which is tentatively planned for release in early 2005. There's no other details available at the moment (so don't ask - it's too early in the process), but the title IS finally coming and you can bet we'll keep you up to date on this as things progress.
How's that for a way to stave off a bad case of the Mondays?"
Have a great weekend!

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
What can I say except HALLELUJAH!

I was like you once, Peter. I got down about my job too. Maybe I didn't whine as much as you, but I certainly hated my job more than you.

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
"Why don't you call yourself Mike Bolton instead of Michael?"
"Why should I change it? He's the one who sucks!"
I've a friend who will be especially happy to get this, because she really hated working in an office (I don't love office jobs, but I've had worse), and this movie is like her mission statement in life. :) I'll be happy with just a better transfer plus the original animated cartoons, but I'm sure there'll be lots of other good stuff in there.
BTW, did you see the episode of Judge's King of the Hill a few months ago where Kahn is on the phone to his boss, and says: "Yes, sir, I filed my TPS reports yesterday." I think there have been other Office Space in-jokes on that show.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Another good lesson on how anything is possible. We're seeing quite a few releases come out these days that were considered near impossible a couple of years ago.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Yay! This is good. Why does Future Shop list the current Office Space disc as anamorphic in Canada? Next time I see a copy up here I'll check the specs. I guess its an error on their website?
Regardless, the Office Space SE DVD could potentially be a great disc :)
So I wonder what the disc will have. I hope it includes a commentary and deleted scenes, out-takes and a making of :)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Sources at 20th Century Fox have just confirmed with me that the long-awaited Office Space: Special Edition is finally a go! The studio and director Mike Judge are currently hard at work on the disc, which is tentatively planned for release in early 2005.
Fuckin' A. Fuckin' A.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if anyone asked Peter about this on the national meet trip,
Obviously I didn't. Guess I should have flagged him over before I paid..."Is there anything here I SHOULDN'T buy?". :D
Luckily it was cheap enough at Fox that it will probably only be like paying for a rental after I sell/trade-in this copy.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
So when will Office Space SE come out in early 2005? Anybody have a clue as to when? Jan? Feb? March? .... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks