What's new

The Golden Years of Classic Tv....Hiram Holiday. (1 Viewer)

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
I believe that 2 DVDs were released featuring episodes of the Wally Cox TV series. Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain them. Does anyone know if the whole series will be released sometime soon as the earlier Mr. Peepers DVD has been completely released on DVD and that series seems to be easier to buy than the Golden Years ones. Hiram was not only shown in Britain it was also repeated in Britain = for a couple of weeks 5 days a week - which was somewhat unusual at that time.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
Doubtful. I know someone who had contacted the producer years ago and he sold off his prints of the series piecemeal. Not likely that anyone would be able to put a full set of them together, let alone find a company interested in releasing it.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
They have a division called "Spinning Disc Direct" that sells small orders under $100. The prices per unit are a bit higher since the items are not being purchased in quantity. From their wholesale site:

"Spinning Disc Entertainment is a wholesale distributor. Our minimum order is $100.
Customers wishing to buy a single copy of this product can purchase directly from our retail web site www.spinningdiscdirect.com"

Joe Lugoff

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe

Now I'm confused. That's the same website -- and it still says minimum orders are $100.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

Check the prices on the items; the wholesale site sells the Hiram Holiday DVDs for $1.50 each while the retail site (for orders under $100) sells them for $3.00 each. They're parallel sites, just with different pricing. If in doubt, send them an E-mail. I ordered from them about a year ago . . . small order, around $25 and had no issues (other than I didn't get free shipping).

JeffWld

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up the 2 volumes for $1 each on e-bay. That's another source you might consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks