What's new

"The Godfather" on film (1 Viewer)

greg_t

Screenwriter
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I thought this may be of interest to some. For those of you in the St. Louis area, there is a theater in O'Fallon, IL that plays classic movies on Friday and Saturday nights, and June 7th and 8th is "The Godfather". The week before that they're running "Fight Club" I believe show times are 11:00pm both nights and last I saw admission was $4.00. I am planning on going to see the Godfather as I've never seen it on the big screen. If anyone from the forum wants to go, shoot me an email and we can meet up there. Thanks.

Greg

James Spraggs

Stunt Coordinator
Also Ronnies 20 in South Counties does this once a month with the help of Slackers Cds and Games. i think they are involved with the O'Fallon one also.

greg_t

Screenwriter
Ken, it is at the O'Fallon 15.

James, it is through Slackers. I wasn't aware that Ronnies did this also. I wonder if they run the same movies?

greg_t

Screenwriter
Thanks for the link, James. I didn't know they had a link up for it. Heck, I didn't know Ronnies was also doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks