What's new

The Geat HTF Satellite Radio Listener Diary Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Second Unit
I brought XM to work two weeks ago and my co-worker really like it. So he went out and got himself Sirius portable one. He signed up life time subscription (that's part of the reson the went with Sirius). Now with all the merger that suppose to happen. Will his contract still valid with the
XM/Sirius I wonder. Cause I really like his portable radio, no messy antenna wire, comes with rechargeble battery and I really want to do life time subscription as well.
I'm just afraid that the new company will not honor that plan once they merged. Does anybody have any more info about the life time subscription thing?
thanks

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Sirius has stated that they will honor their lifetime subs. Matter of fact, they just started offering them again after a short time in limbo. The only caveat is that it will be honored only for services that you get right now (i.e. all current Sirius content). After the merger, you may have to pay monthly for any XM services that you want to add on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks