What's new

The Galloping Gourmet - Graham Kerr (1 Viewer)

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Have any of you watched this show? I just think this show is hilarious. It's one of the best, funniest cooking shows out there. I watch this show every night on Food Network. I understand Link Removed has another cooking show out now on PBS. I'll have to check that out. I mean, this guy is just outright, funny. He basically similates what REALLY goes on in a kitchen at home. You gotta watch Galloping Gourmet if you haven't already. First time I tuned in, his dish rag got too close to the burner and caught fire and he made it so damn funny. I started tuning in more and more often, checking this show out. And I tune to it every night on Food Network at 1:30 AM Pacific Standard Time. I think this is one of the best cooking shows out there. Graham Kerr is just outright, HILARIOUS!!

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Yeah, Kerr is pretty funny, he does have a pretty quick wit that can go over your head if you aren't paying attention. I get the feeling sometimes that the audience doesn't funny appreciate or get his humor sometimes. Check him out!

Chris

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i also think he's a riot!
my brother-in-law said there are many stories of him getting flat out drunk on the set during taping. it's almost like the cooking itself takes a back-seat. you ever see the way he just whacks something with the knife...totally careless...cracks me up.
good show! :emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Kalloch

Stunt Coordinator
Seen some of his newer shows on PBS and Discovery over the last few years, he's toned it way down.
Guess everybody mellows with age.

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Graham's supposed to have a new show on PBS this fall. If he has any other shows, tell me what they are called, what channel they are on, and what time they come on. Please.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
The Galloping Gourmet has been on TV for at least 30 years here in Seattle. I can remember watching him on TV when I was a kid (I'm 38). He even had a line of cooking stuff at the Bon Marche. I've always been a fan and I like how he shows how you can make decadent old favorites in a healthier (yet still tasty) way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks