What's new

The Funniest Movie (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well, keeping in mind that this is a different question that the 'best' comedy ever made, I'd say the funniest movie, the one that has me laughing out loud the most is Planes, Trains & Automobiles.

David__Anthony

Auditioning
I'm with you george,Planes,Trains and Automobiles had me laughing so hard,i missed alot of the movie,when i first saw it.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
BASEketball is the movie that I laughed harder at then any other. I bet I've seen it around 20 times and I still laugh like hell.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
The funniest movie ever: Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Although the movie I laughed the hardest at was actually Eraserhead. I had to repeatedly stop the movie for several minutes at a time so I could compose myself.
The hardest I ever laughed at anything, well, that's a long story I won't bore you with. However, I laughed so hard that I passed out. When I woke up (lying on my back, not knowing how I got there or why everyone looked so worried) I was still laughing, but I couldn't remember what was so funny. Nobody would tell me, for fear that I'd lose it again. My doctor says I should be careful not to laugh so hard anymore.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Gabe,
That's an intriguing story! :) And you still don't know after all that time what made you laugh in the first place?
Cees

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Gabe,
That's an intriguing story! :) And you still don't know after all that time what made you laugh in the first place?
Cees
Well, actually somebody told me about an hour later: I had been speaking very rapidly. I became tongue-tied and accidentally said something quite stupid. I was laughing at my own stupidity. :b

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I can't think of just one movie and so in no particular order....
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's The Life of Brian
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Some Like it Hot
Animal House
Airplane
Top Secret!
Duck Soup
A Night at the Opera
many more.....:)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Boy, that's a tough question! For me, I'd have to go with a three-way tie amongst Blazing Saddles, Big Lebowski, and Brain Donors. To this day I can watch any of these movies and be doubled over in laughter by the end.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I rarely laugh out loud from movies, but I did for

Sleeper

My Man Godfrey

Duck Soup

Modern Times

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks