What's new

The Fugitive: SE (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I just got it a few days ago and watched the movie tonight. I had a couple of menu problem with it though. When I pressed the enter button for Play movie it started up the audio commentary version and I ended up having to start it up from the scene selections menu to watch it without the commentary. whats up with that?
I also noticed that theres no options menu that I could find which is something that I've never seen before. All of my other DVDs have the options menu.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
They do start that special edition intro scene. Is that what you mean by commentary version? Thje only way to avoid it is to go through the scene selections. A bad decision on their part.
I'm confused by your options menu comment. The disc does have a title menu, which gives you scene, features, and language selections. What options menu are you speaking about?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Like Alex said, no matter how you start the film- with or without the commentary on- you get that intro.
It's stupid, it shouldn't happen that way- but it does.
However, after the intro plays, you will get the film with the correct soundtrack... You don't get the "commentary" as you said, rather you get the intro and then the movie starts. To be honest, I thought you'd probably figure it out within a few minutes of playing with it, that's why I didn't reply before.
I too am bffled at what you mean by an "options menu". The disc does have a menu- and all configurable options for the disc are accesible- maybe you could be more clear on what you think you're lacking.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Rob T

Screenwriter
oh ok. yeah I thought that it was going right into the commentary so I stopped that and went into the scene selections. next time I'll watch that special begnning thing.
the options menu that I'm talking about is the audio options, but now that I think about it thats probably what the languages thing is. sometimes those 2 are seperated.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
the options menu that I'm talking about is the audio options, but now that I think about it thats probably what the languages thing is. sometimes those 2 are seperated.
You'll be suprised to find that actually many many discs use the title "languages" to denote the audio menu.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks