What's new

The Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees Copycat Killer. Yes, we have a psycho on our hands (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
For those of you who haven't heard the news yet, it's true. We have a Jason wannabe running the streets. Of course it's after this movie series. As if it didn't have enough problems in the 80's. Maybe someone viewed Jason X and flipped out from how bad it was. Sorry. bad joke.

I don't believe anyone has patterned themselves after Mr. Fred Krueger. But, I could be wrong.

Heavens forbid the person doing this is just pure frickin nuts to begin with.

Anyways, Court TV has been advertising a special they will be doing on this like a hundred times. Something about Psychics trying to find him. Hmm. I actually kind of found that part funny because in a movie Jason also came across a psychic.

The Show is Psychic Detectives. Just writing about it here because I am sure Horror fans and the like might be interested.

It will be airing on Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. EDT.

No, this is not a joke.

http://www.courttv.com/home_primetime/index.html

P.S. I wasn't sure if I should put this here because it concerns a movie series or in the tv section. Feel free to move it if it's the wrong section.

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
Well,
I guess it was just a matter of time. I wonder if the suspect was even alive when the originol "Friday" was released, back in 1980. We shall have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks