What's new

The Following Season 1 (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
MattH. said:
I just can't believe the ratings are holding up. That's been the biggest surprise to me.
It must be the twists and turns (be they good or bad) that keep people tuning in and this episode had them in spades. Personally, I find the show to be so ridiculous that it's fun. For example, I never would have guessed that the female cop was a plant (since it's beyond ludicrous and unbelievable) but they had the guts or lack sense to go for it.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by TravisR
I never would have guessed that the female cop was a plant (since it's beyond ludicrous and unbelievable) but they had the guts or lack sense to go for it.
I predicted it the moment she "decided" to accompany the young FBI agent. The twists and turns really aren't if they are that predictable - for me at least. I find it insulting and I simply refuse to allow my entertainment to treat me this way....

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I still believe Mike is in league with them. (That's the ONLY reason I'm hanging around; to see if I'm right). That cop would have known he was wearing a vest and aimed for his head if she wanted to kill him. Instead, she shoots him and makes it look like he's as susceptible to the group as any of the other FBI guys.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I have been on the verge of dropping the show and was watching Monday's episode earlier this evening. About 45 minutes into the last episode when the local female cop shoots Mike Weston... I swore for just a moment. Hit stop on the remote. Deleted the episode. Canceled my scheduled recordings on the DVR. Done. - Walter.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
This was the first episode I felt was not worse than the previous one. Not that there weren't plenty of irritating moments (Louise, another of the vast army of Joe followers, steps out of nowhere to slice the witness with a razor, the lawyer/warden turn Copperfield in front of our eyes to make Joe disappear).

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
the lawyer/warden turn Copperfield in front of our eyes to make Joe disappear
That was point at which I deleted the episode from my DVR and the series from my playlist. That plus the little kid, not once, but twice, wandering into the locked room with the woman in the cage and getting yelled at for it by the crazy garage guy. I mean, I know garage guy's a little touched in the head, but did he never think of, oh, I don't know, putting a better lock on the door when he knew he had company coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks