What's new

likewow

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
Sounds like the episodes aren't presented as originally aired, with sponsor elements and cast commercials? That would be worth a Blu-ray presentation. I bet some episodes still don't have laugh tracks, or they have that weird replacement laugh track.

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
Does anyone, who has bought this set lately, know if Episode 17 has been fixed? I bought mine from Amazon this week. I'm not sure how long the replacement program will continue but I hope that, if I do get one of the defected disks, I can still get a replacement.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
As you guys might remember, I posted that I’ve been waiting for the replacement disc since submitting my request in November. I just had a moment to resend the request, and I got a auto reply this time saying they got my request and will send me the replacement in the order it is received. So that’s good news as I didn’t get that email last time!

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
Just received my set yesterday and, to answer my own question above, Amazon is still shipping out sets with uncorrected disks. I've applied for the replacement disk. I just hope the replacement program is still in effect. Anyway, thought I'd let anyone who is wondering know that, as of 2-23-2021, the sets with the uncorrected disks are still being shipped out, through Amazon at least.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hey Thomas, thanks for the update.

Just for your information, I had sent in my email to get a replacement disc way back in November and I never received the replacement. So I re-sent a new email to request the replacement last weekend. To my pleasant surprise, I received an automated reply saying they received my request and it will be fulfilled in the order it is received. I did not get that email the first time I requested the replacement. So I feel like this time, I actually might get the replacement disc. I hope so!

So I hope you get your replacement!

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
Thanks so much Nelson! I too received the automated email. I guess all we can do now is wait. I'm not too disappointed. We can keep the defected disk as a collectors item. I did noticed that Amazon has spiked the price of this set (if you order directly through Amazon and not a third party seller) from the $50.29 that I paid to $60.99. Maybe Amazon is almost out of the first batch with the defected disks and will get corrected sets in soon. Anyway, I'm glad I got mine when I did. Please let us know if you get your replacement and I'll do likewise. Thanks so much again!!!

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Ive been waiting for the Correction disc(s) before I bought this. Should I just buy it from Warner Directly?

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
John,

If I'm understanding your question correctly, if you are waiting for sets to come in with the corrected disk you may want to wait a little longer. Since Amazon is still selling the set with the uncorrected disk, there is a pretty good chance that other suppliers are too. At least, if you do decide to order and get the uncorrected disk, you can always email for the replacement. I'm still waiting on mine. Someone on Amazon said they got their replacement disk in a week, but it's been over a week for me and still waiting. I do wish they would mail these through USPS instead of UPS. Our UPS driver here is bad to put packages anywhere including places where a small package can be easily lost or damaged. Sorry for rambling. Hope this helps you!

Last edited:

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
My replacement disk arrived by UPS today. The person I spoke of, who posted on Amazon, was correct. It does take about a week or thereabouts for the replacement disk to arrive after they receive the email request.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations Thomas! I must really bad luck, I sent my request in a week earlier then you did and I’m still waiting. I wonder if the UPS driver knocked on your door? I’ve been working from home and I’ve not heard anyone knock or ring the doorbell. Maybe they stashed mine under a plant. Does the envelope it arrives in fit in the mail slot?

An Elvis Fan

Agent
Real Name
Thomas Widener
Nelson,
I was at work when it came, but the UPS man gave it to my brother who was at home. Check your front and back porches good if you have them. Also, if you have steps on any porches and doorways, check those as well. As I said in an earlier post, UPS drivers here are bad to put packages anywhere that suits their fancy. I hope you'll get your replacement disk soon! If it's any consolation, the person I referred to that posted on Amazon sent his email request in around the same time I did and he received their replacement a few days before me. The receiving time could vary by state. I know some states mail are slower than others due to the weather and the pandemic. Hang in there and hopefully yours will come soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks