What's new

The Flinstones Season 2 / Man called.... (1 Viewer)

John KB

Second Unit
Season 2 and A Man Called Flinstone are both being released the same day. Sounds like a great dvd. I barely remember A Man Called Flinstones. I really don't remember liking it that much.

Warner Home Video has just announced that they will release Flintstones: Season 2 on December 7th, which we previously reported. This 4 disc set will include all 32 episodes from season 2, and will retail for $44.98 US. The picture will be full frame, and audio will be English, French and Spanish mono, along with matching subtitles. If you purchase 2 Collectible Animation titles you'll save $5, or purchase 3 to save $10!

Let's take a look at the set:

Disc 1

*The Hit Songwriter
*Droop Along Flintstone
*The Missing Bus
*Alvin Brickrock Presents
*Fred Flintstone Woos Again
*The Rock Quarry Story
Disc 2

*The Soft Touchables
*Flintstone Of Prinstone
*The Little White Lie
*Social Climbers
*The Beauty Contest
*The Masquerade Ball
Disc 3

*The Picnic
*The House Guest
*The X-Ray Story
*The Gambler
*A Star Is Almost Born
*The Entertainer
Disc 4

*Wilma's Vanishing Money
*Feudin' And Fussin'
*Impractical Joker
*Operation Barney
*The Happy Household
*Fred Strikes Out
*This Is Your Lifesaver
*Trouble-In-Law
*The Mailman Cometh
*The Rock Vegas Story
*Divided We Sail
*Kleptomaniac Caper
*Latin Lover
*Take Me Out To The Ball Game Dino Goes Hollyrock Fred's New Boss
Special Features Include:

*Commentary on "The Hit Songwriter", "The Beauty Contest", and "The Happy Household" by Jerry Eisenberg (Layout Artist), Earl Kress (Writer/ Animation Historian) and Scott Shaw (Cartoonist/ Hanna-Barbera Historian).
*Carved in Stone: The Flintstones Phenomenon (RT 23:00 retrospective documentary)
*Music Video: Songs of the Flintstones Album (the original TV voices - written by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera; starring Fred & Wilma Flintstone and Barney and Betty Rubble; music director - Hoyt Curtin TRT 20:00)
*Production Sketches: How to Draw Fred Flintstone (RT 7:00 original archival piece)
*Flintstone Art (RT 6:00 explore rare original pencil drawings)
*TV Spot: And Now A Word from Our Sponsor (One-A-Day Vitamins [new spot] interstitial RT 1:00, Welch's Grape Jelly 4 x :15 interstitials, Kitchen Rich Cookies RT :30 interstitial, Carnation Evaporated Milk 2 x :15 interstitials - note: Spanish audio)

John KB

Second Unit
Opps, sorry, missed that thread. Oh well each season of the Flinstones should have its own thread IMHO. :)

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
I was wondering...I know most of us already know about the Flintstones "Winston cigarettes" commercials, which may or may not be included in a future Flintstones season set, but does anyone here remember a 1967 Flintstones "Busch Beer" commercial that ran 27 minutes? I know it's hoping against hope that this will eventually be included in a future Flintstones set, but it looks like it's definitely worth a look. Here's a link on the subject:

http://www.filmthreat.com/Features.asp?Id=1187

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks