"The Flight That Fought Back"

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd s, Sep 11, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Did anyone watch this documentary on Discovery channel? It was some touching stuff. Really, brought back the anger I felt that day. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. wally

wally Second Unit

I did Todd.

How amazingly stoic for those family members to recount their last, so very personal and tragic, final conversations. They were all unbelievable and so proud of their relatives heroic actions.

I saw it on HD Theater, and as cool as those commercial free shows are, this was and hour and a half of very heavy material that could have used a short break.

Thought Keifer Southerland worked very well as the narrator despite being more than skeptical in the first minutes.

Tons ‘O Kudos to Discovery for producing this, politically slant free, Docudrama.

[​IMG]

3. eekrat

eekrat Extra

Tons ‘O Kudos to Discovery for producing this, politically slant free, Docudrama.

Couldn't agree more, very well done and looked great in HD. My wife and I watched the entire show even though I had intended to watch the football game on ESPNHD. I still am shocked by the shot of the second plane flying into the towers...unbelievable.

4. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

What makes this show even more freaky for me. Was that my mom was on the exact same flight the day before. She was visiting my brother in California. Who exactly a week before was in the WTC on business. Everyone he met with died. [​IMG]