What's new

THE FLASH TV series...when? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have some pics from the show. If anyone can host them I will email them to show here.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Flash is an obvious choice because of the new show that I believe premieres next season. Who knows if the Wonder Woman movie will ever get made?

Rocky F

Second Unit
We're a couple of weeks away from the up-fronts,when we'll know for sure, but kryptonsite reported way back in January that plans for a new series have already been scrapped.

Brandon Gantt

Second Unit
Yeah you guys are way behind. The new series was scrapped month's ago. If it was still in development for next season a pilot would have been made by now.

My point was that even without a new show or movie for either character the Wonder Woman series is still more well known.

The Flash series has it's fans (including me!), but I'm being realistic about how popular it is among the general public.

LizH

Second Unit

Thank God ... :rolleyes:

The concept frankly reeked. For starters, they were going to adopt Smallville's "no-tights" philosophy (That means no trademark red suit.)

Also, they were going to have him do a lot of time-travelling. Talk about straying from the original concept. :frowning:

Jeff Harris

Agent
Gord/Dave/Someone in the know -

Will sales from Wonder Woman Season 1 be any sort of barometer for a possibility of a Flash release?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard that. Gord may or may not have heard whether WB is thinking that way.

To a degree, though, there *ought* to be some truth in that. But really, keep in mind that WB is thinking much more about Lois & Clark than The Flash.

Personally, I want both of those very badly. But every time we've asked them about these shows - privately or publicly - they have always said "LOIS AND CLARK is being discussed" and then said "No plans yet for...THE FLASH". Those are actual quotes from the last HTF/WB chat in March '04, and is 100% consistant with everything else we've ever been told.

So "THE FLASH TV series...when?" Answer: not too soon. Dammit. :angry:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Perhaps if Spider-Man 2 is a whopping success this year, it will speed things up a little. However, keep in mind that about a month after Spider-man 2 comes Catwoman, which doesn't seem to be following the successful formula that made Spider-Man (1) and the X-Men films such hits (i.e. staying faithful to the source material).

Maybe next year, Batman Begins will be wildly successful and Warner will pay better attention to their properties, and we can only hope this will cause them to get The Flash and the 1966 Batman out there on DVD.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Lois & Clark. I am really surprised that with the success of Smallville. It hasn't come out yet. I understand the reason is that they don't want to confuse people with 2 different versions of Superman. But, I really hope people aren't that dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks