What's new

Broadcast TV The Flash - season 7 (The CW) (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
So will Christian Cramer turn out to be a clone or metahuman since the guy she and Joe were after said she died in that explosion where her whole team was killed? We have these side stories including Allegra and Esperanza Garcia and unstable Iris which appear unrelating to the main storyline. Are they going to tie in to Godspeed in the finale? Not sure of the point of these stories if they don't tie in unless they are set up for Season 8.

Now that Jay and Joan Garrett are from Earth Prime is there going to be any explanation about why they look exactly like Barry's parents? When they were from Earth 3 they could be the Earth 3 versions of his parents who didn't have Barry as a son. Now that Barry's parents, Jay and Joan all come from the same Earth it seems there should be an explanation.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
A surprisingly good episode tonight. I have higher expectations now for part 2 of the finale next week.
Given that the show only had Carlos Valdes for a finite number of episodes this season, the show was smart to hold his last two for the two-part season finale. His return was really effective here.

Now that Jay and Joan Garrett are from Earth Prime is there going to be any explanation about why the look exactly like Barry's parents? When they were from Earth 3 they could be the Earth 3 versions of his parents who didn't have Barry as a son. Now that Barry's parents, Jay and Joan all come from the same Earth it seems there should be an explanation.
It's a good question. Given that both of Barry's real parents are dead, perhaps they became Barry's parents in the Earth-Prime timeline, and nobody acts that way because everybody remembers their original timelines.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I thought Tom Cavanagh was supposed to appear in one more episode this season. Hope he turns up tonight on the season finale as the Reverse Flash.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
This show isn't grounded in anything anymore. Things happen purely because the writers want them to. The lightsaber fight was ridiculous. It's like the show is written by bad internet fan fiction writers now.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I thought Tom Cavanagh was supposed to appear in one more episode this season. Hope he turns up tonight on the season finale as the Reverse Flash.
They did mention Thawne a whole bunch in the previous episode and this one, but I was still not expecting him to show up. This is a slight payoff from the Season 5 finale.

Despite the ridiculousness of the personal lightning bolt fight, I was overall happy with the episode.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
This show has gone so far from what it was the first couple of seasons.

Iris having speed force powers and the woman running around with Joe having a burst of speed power.

The speed force looks exactly like flash’s mom and Jay looks exactly like his dad and it’s barely a passing thought.
Mommy Speedforce snaps her fingers and brings Bart back and a little power boost.

GodSpeed has been a terrible villain and pointless.
Oh and Barry is surprised at what Reverse Flash did.
Ugh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks