The Flash - season 7 (The CW)

Chip_HT

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chip
I'm assuming the footage in this trailer is from what was shot when it was intended to be episode 20 of season 6.

Maybe the shutdown will get the writers to tighten up their storylines and work in smaller chunks, giving more flexibility to pivot if the season gets cut short again. Season 5 was bad about having more episodes than story, and even though they tried to tighten up in season 6 by having two half-season arcs, there was still a bit of running in place going on.

Still, the trailer got me excited for the eventual return.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'm assuming the footage in this trailer is from what was shot when it was intended to be episode 20 of season 6.

Maybe the shutdown will get the writers to tighten up their storylines and work in smaller chunks, giving more flexibility to pivot if the season gets cut short again. Season 5 was bad about having more episodes than story, and even though they tried to tighten up in season 6 by having two half-season arcs, there was still a bit of running in place going on.

Still, the trailer got me excited for the eventual return.
They showed it at the DCFanDome Flash panel yesterday. They said about 85% of episode 20 had been shot and that is where most of that footage comes from.

There was a question to the cast and creators about whether having the two half-seasons for Season 6 was a good idea. They were uniform in liking that for most of the logical reasons. So, it would seem they will continue with at least two chunks in Season 7.

Sam Favate

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
That’s really too bad. She was terrific and I really enjoyed her on the show.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Season 7 Premiere Tuesday February 23

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23

8-9 p.m. THE FLASH (Season 7 premiere)

Disappointed its not starting in January. I guess this means fewer episodes or less reruns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Lenhardt

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niloc