What's new

The Flash - season 4 (The CW) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Very disappointed about Ralph being a main character next season. Nearly ruined this season for me. Awful character that eats up way too much screen time, while Cisco and Caitlin get underutilized.

Cecile I could take or leave.

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
We actually liked Ralph a lot in my family.

Yeah, he doubted himself a few too many times when he should have gotten over that after the second time they centered on it... Still, that story element shouldn't be a thing anymore next season.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I hope the writers come up with something interesting for Ralph to do next season. I like the character and the actor. I feel Ralph's constantly doubting himself this season had more to do with the writers running out of stuff to do with the character waiting for Devoe to take over his body. I felt the same with all the weeks Team Flash kept trying to defeat Devoe and coming up short. There were too many episodes for the season long plot they had.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Very disappointed about Ralph being a main character next season. Nearly ruined this season for me. Awful character that eats up way too much screen time, while Cisco and Caitlin get underutilized.

Cecile I could take or leave.
Maybe that’s why I didn’t like this season: Ralph was one of the few saving graces, giving some much needed vibrancy amidst the dreary Flash and villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks